Wednesday, October 15, 2008

On the hunt for good sites about depression

I do a ton of digging around on the internet. I am looking for sites that might help me with my own depression. There are some good ones out there. I especially like wikipedia for explaining some of the terminology. But, most of the sites I have found are a bunch of junk filled ones with useless information and a ton of ads. Do these people really want to help someone or just make money. That is depressing just thinking about it.

2 comments:

ldrjomaat said...

Hi Jan,

I hear you on this. Blogging is an excellent way to deal with depression, but it can be hard separating the wheat from the chaff when reading other sites.

Staying honest on my own blogs, but meeting and interacting with those online who are making positive changes has worked for me.

Good for you for starting this! :)

Unknown said...

Jan!

I didn't find your blog's title, which is a bit negative. Please change it for the sake of positivity - available always, around you. You just have to look around.

Shankar.